To get fighting fit, recovery is as important as the work out. Whether you have injuries you need addressing or sore muscles from an intense session, NMT, a precise and thorough form of hands-on soft tissue therapy, can help you address them. A restorative 60-minute session will help bring back normal muscle tone and blood flow to restricted areas, while effectively relieving any chronic aches and pains you might have.
A highly customized training session that includes mobility work, strength training, and full-body functional movements utilizing a variety of training tools. Blitz training sessions are scientifically designed to get the most from your body in the shortest amount of time. Each session will have up to 4 students training with 1 coach.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- COME PREPARED
- To perform like an athlete, you’ll need to stay hydrated. Every session will have you sweating and smiling, so make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing and shoes.
- ARRIVE EARLY
- We suggest arriving about 15 minutes early for your session. This will give you a chance to meet your coach and have time to get your hands wrapped.
- So as not to disrupt the group, you will not be allowed to join your session if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
- When you arrive, grab a complimentary hand towel. Gloves and wraps are available to rent or purchase. If you’re a seasoned boxer feel free to bring your own.
- Water is available for purchase in the studio or we have water fountains available to refill your own.